SHORT CURRICULUM VITAE OF MARCO STOLLER updated 05/2018
2016-current: Senior Researcher in Chemical Engineering (INGIND/25), Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Department of Chemical Materials Environmental Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy).
2012-2016: Junior Researcher, Department of Chemical Materials Environmental Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy).
2005-2011: Research Assistant, Department of Chemical Materials Environmental Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy).
2001-2004: PhD, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy).
2001: Post Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome.
The research activities is being carried out in cooperation with national and international research centers, on the following main topics:
• membrane technologies, membrane fouling, membrane processes advanced control system design;
• nanotechnologies, production of nanoparticles by process intensification techniques, production of nanomaterials by sol-gel and wet chemical synthesis methods;
• development of wastewater treatment processes based on membrane technology and nanotechnology;
• Number of published documents: 82
• H-index: 21
• Citations: 1185
• Published books as author, international diffusion: 1
• Published chapters in books, international diffusion: 3
• Number of patents: 1 PROJECT ACTIVITIES
• PI of international research projects: 1
• Participation in EU funded research projects: 7
• PI of national research projects: 1
• Participation in national research projects: 3 TEACHING ACTIVITIES
• University of Rome "La Sapienza", Nanotechnology Engineering, "Micro-Nano Particles Production Technology" (6CFU)
• University of Rome "La Sapienza", Civil and Industrial Engineering (Latina), "Combustion and equipment for the treatment of waste streams" (9CFU)
• Member of the national Council of the Italian Chemical Engineering Association (AIDIC)
• Member of the EFCE Membrane Engineering section
• Member of EMS
• Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal “Chemical Engineering Transactions” (indexed SCOPUS)
• Co-chair of the NINE 2017 international congress (“International Conference On Nanotechnology Based Innovative Applications For The Environment”)